Less than 2 weeks to go until we're exploring IoT & Machine Learning in San Francisco!The Internet of Things combined with Machine Learning. What problems can we solve? Over 40 speakers and 200 attendees will come together to explore trends, challenges and opportunities at the RE.WORK Connect Summit in San Francisco on 12-13 November. Sessions include:
- A fireside chat with CTO of SmartThings, Jeff Hagins on the Future of the Connected Home;
- User Experience for Predictive Machine Learning in the Consumer IoT with Mike Kuniavsky, Principal Scientist, Innovation Services at PARC;
- Data-Driven: Enabling the Road Ahead with Big Data from the Connected Car with Steve Banfield, CMO at INRIX.
- Quoc Le, Research Scientist at Google, on the collision of Deep Learning and the Internet of Things
- The Flying Internet of Things with Andreas Raptopoulos, Co-Founder & CEO of Matternet
You can also explore the latest IoT devices in the showcase area including:
- iDevices: they develop products for the connected home which include the iGrill, Kitchen Thermometer, iShower and one of the worlds’ first HomeKit-enabled products, Switch;
- 6SensorLabs: they have created a discreet and portable device that allows consumers to test their meals for food allergens;
- Arghon: they use neural networking and sentient learning technologies, to seamlessly connect users to the world around them.
RE.WORK Connect Summit is a unique opportunity to meet and interact with business leaders, influential technologists and entrepreneurs leading the IOT revolution. Attending companies include: Amazon, MIT, Google, Oracle, Autodesk, Capital One, Siemens, PARC, the DoD, Qualcomm, Numenta and more. Last year's event sold out so book your space now to avoid disappointment! View all speakers and details on the event website here.