For this year's IoT Day on 9 April, we have a special offer for Internet of Things and Machine Learning enthusiasts in our community. Use the discount code IOTDAY16 to save 25% off all tickets for the Connected Home Summit in Boston!
The discount is also applicable on our already discounted Startups and Academics ticket. The connected home growth rate is estimated to reach $490 billion in 2019. The Connected Home Summit, taking place on 12-13 May, will showcase the opportunities of emerging trends in the sector. Hear case studies on smart home development from a global line-up of experts, including CTOs, CEOs, founders, designers and engineers. Topics at the Summit will include Connected Devices, Virtual Assistants, Machine Learning, IoT, Smart Grid, Personal Robotics, Speech Recognition and much more! Confirmed speakers and presentations include:
- David Isbitski, Chief Evangelist of Alexa & Echo at Amazon, on Enabling Voice Driven Smart Home Experiences
- Bernt Meerbeek, Senior Scientist at Philips Lighting, will discuss combining intelligent and automated behavior with simple, effective user control, for optimal user experience of a smart lighting system
- Hasier Larrea, CEO of MorphLab, on The Use of Robotics to Double the Size of Your House
- Rahul Bhattacharyya, Research Scientist at MIT, will discuss Low-cost, Pervasive Sensing Leveraging Existing Wireless Infrastructure
- Blade Kotelly, VP Design at Jibo, on Personal Robotics in the Smart Home
- Sean Lorenz, Founder & CEO of Senter, looks at what changes are necessary to make smart home features like “monitor my health” or “lower my energy bill” a reality
- Chris Jones, VP of Technology at iRobot, will explore Robots and the Future of Smart Home Innovation
View the event schedule here: https://www.re-work.co/events/connected-home-boston-2016/schedule The offer starts on Friday 8 April and will run through until the end of Friday 15 April.Visit the event page here now to take advantage of this offer! Simply enter the discount code IOTDAY16 at the checkout.